Jump to the content zone at the center

I have discovered a portion of an historical site that has been damaged. Whom do I contact? How does the government punish people who damage historical sites?

Please immediately inform the owner of the historical site, its management organization, the civil affairs division of the nearest Taipei City Government district office, the local police department or the Department of Cultural Affairs, Taipei City Government. Those who damage historical sites may face up to five years of imprisonment or detention, and/or a fine of up to NT$30,000.